Why Choose Simon Bolivar School?
We could tell you many reasons why you should choose Simon Bolivar Spanish School... but the best reference would be the feedback from our own students!
There are many things that you should consider before choosing a Spanish school, especially when you can find many different opportunities, such as in Ecuador!
It is worth mentioning that Ecuador is considered a fundamental destination to learn the Spanish language.
Ecuador is one of the few places in the world where the pronunciation of the Spanish language is spoken the best and with the highest level of correct grammar. Spanish lessons in Ecuador are also very cheap compared to other countries.
Ecuador is also considered a gateway to other countries and regions that make it quite easy for those who are interested in traveling to nearby locations. Within Ecuador, Quito is the gateway to the other four dynamic areas such as the Pacific Coast, Amazon, Andes and Galapagos Islands and it is very easy to travel to each of these regions.
Few schools will ensure an optimum quality standard, but we invite you to consider all these aspects:
- Our greatest strengths are the quality and vast experience of our teachers and the professionalism with which you'll be treated from the very first time you contact us.
- We assure you that you will obtain the best value and benefits for your money.
- Our school is legally registered within the Ministry of Education of Ecuador.
- We are members of the Association of Spanish Schools of Ecuador (AECEE), an organization that has been created to ensure the legality, quality and professionalism of its members.
- We are aware of the needs and requirements of each of our participants. The personal attention given to each student is created in a family atmosphere where students can have someone there when help is needed and our staff is always concerned about the welfare and academic development throughout the student's entire program.
- The administration is always working continuously to find professors who best suite each student's specific profile.
- Even in our lowest seasons, we have at least 10 to 15 students, ensuring that there will always be the opportunity to meet and share your experiences with new friends. In our highest seasons, we have had up to 40 to 50 students!
- Extra activities on weekdays are organized and planned to complement your language skills by learning more about Ecuador's culture, people, food, and traditions. Students are given the chance to witness the most beautiful places such as the Ecuadorian cloud forest, nearby Andes Volcanoes, and Indigenous Indian markets, among many others.
- Coffee breaks are not only breaks given to relief students from studying. You'll find we offer pleasant surprises every day. We always try to offer something different and fun.
- In Quito, we have 12 qualified teachers in Teaching Spanish as a Second Language and many of those teachers have been working with us continually from the very first time we began our school. In Cuenca, we have 6 full time professors who have over 10 years of experience as Spanish teachers.
- All teachers who instruct lessons in our school have been evaluated and approved by our Academic Director in order for each of our students to have an education of the highest quality.
- Our management and staff are always highly motivated to perform their duties. One of our policies is to provide fair wages, as well as ongoing training and the goal to work in a warm, friendly and professional environment. We are part of an excellent team!
- Each year the school evaluates the host families that students have an option to live with. We have approximately 10 families near each of our schools that work with us continuously and have many years of experience receiving students into their homes.
- To better organize the schedules for all of our students, we will ask you to make your reservation and payment for your first week. That way we can ensure space for lessons and we can optimize class time and teachers according to all the other requirements for each of our students.
- The doors of our administrative office are always open for students to tell us their needs, expectations, if they want to make a change in their programs, or if students simply have any questions or want to give us a suggestion.
- We have clear policies and fluid communication channels, which allows us to transform our daily work in a unique and valuable experience for each of our students.
- The prices you see on our website are the costs you will pay. There are no hidden fees or surprises.
- We offer you a unique and own Textbook “Viviendo el Español en Ecuador”